(From Ray Cuneo)
To all, This show is not very far away, so I wanted to get the details out now so people can be prepared. Here are the details:
Mecum Auction, Kissimmee, FL
Come join us for a great experience at the Mecum auction in Kissimmee, FL. This is an event that we've attended the last 2 years, and we've been overwhelmed by the amount of cars and automobilia that is available for sale. You'll have plenty of time to view the huge tents and other exhibits, plus to go into the auction site to observe the action.
What is great about the event is that you would get a chance to see exactly what you see on TV when the event is televised. Since this is the first weekend of the event, you'll get to see the huge number of cars that are staged for the auction for the various days. Be prepared to walk a lot! The cars are spread out and you will be walking to various buildings. Of course you can sit in the auction hall to rest and watch the action.
We'll meet for breakfast and then head out for a nice ride to the Hall. Lunch at the Hall and dinner plans will be discussed at the show.
· The Meet-Up Date: Saturday, January 6, 2018 The Meet-Up Time: 8:00 AM The Meet-Up Place: Buddy Freddys 1101 Goldfinch Dr, Plant City, FL 33563 Phone: (813)754-5120 Exit 19 off I-4 East. Make a right off the exit ramp onto Thonotassa Rd. and then make a left at the light past McDonald's.
· Departure Time (from the Meet-Up Place): 9:00 AM - We'll have Breakfast together before traveling to Kissimmee.
· Length of Journey: Total trip to Kissimmee is about 56 miles and will take about 1 to 1 and 1/4 hours, depending on traffic.
· Tickets to Auction: $20 in advance at Mecum's Website: https://www.mecum.com/auctions/kissimmee-2018/ $30 at Gate. Parking is $8 per car. Information that would assist all:
· Buddy Freddys has a breakfast buffet including drinks for about $12.
· We will take I-4 East for a short distance and then exit I-4 and take a more scenic route to Kissimmee.
· Lunch is on your own - there are food vendors selling mostly fast food.
Address of Destination - Osceola Heritage Park // 1875 Silver Spur Lane // Kissimmee, FL 34744 Phone number of the Destination: 321-697-3333 website link of Destination &/or sponsoring event: https://www.mecum.com/featured-lots.cfm?auctionid=FL0116&auction_type=