Exotic Car Festival, Lakewood Ranch, (Bradenton), FL - Saturday, February 23, 2019
Come join us for a nice free car show that is south of r=the Skyway Bridge near Sarasota. This is a show of primarily exotic cars: Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Porsches and similar cars. It's held in the downtown, where we'll arrange an early lunch at one of the restaurants.
The event is a fund raiser for Flight to the North Pole Foundation. A Porsche is being raffled, should you want to participate.
Questions/Comments - Ray Cuneo - 732.910.6819 (Cell)
· The Meet-Up Date: Saturday, February 23, 2019
· The Meet-Up Time: 8:30 AM
· Starting Point (Meeting Place) McDonald's, 4595 34th St S, St. Petersburg, FL 33711. (Rest area on Sunshine Skyway is still closed.) If taking 275 South, exit at 22nd Ave S. Go to Rt 19 (34th St) and make left. McDonald's is on your right in about 1 mile.
· Departure Time (from the Meet-Up Place): 9:00 AM
· Length of Journey: Total trip to Lakewood Ranch is about 35 miles and will take about 45 minutes or so, depending on traffic. Bring your SunPass for the Bridge!
· Information that would assist all:
Address of Destination - 8100 Lakewood Main St., Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202 Phone number of the Destination: None Provided - see Website website link of Destination &/or sponsoring event: https://exoticcarfestival.com/